This unique book is a full exposé of the Neurostructural Integration Technique – NST from its genesis, through its development, into its theory, philosophy and ultimately hands-on practice.
Over 230 specific medical images and supporting explanations blend, to deliver a step by step guide, that provides access to an invaluable clinical technique for chiropractors, osteopaths, physiotherapists and all professionals working with the spine and musculoskeletal system, in the pursuits of rapid pain removal and performance enhancement.
Clear and simple instructions on how to build an integrated NST session create a platform for adding further depth and specificity, to ultimately build a perfectly tailored session for every individual.
Essential information on the critical operating systems and mechanisms under-pinning the usage of NST, shine an important light on what makes NST such a powerful, dependable and reproducible system, for professional practitioners to have at their fingertips.
• Full colour medical images providing specific descriptions of all procedures
• Detailed instructions describing how to perform every sequence
• Supporting images and charts providing a deeper understanding about NST
• Abundance of easily accessible clinical knowhow and tips throughout
• Easy to follow steps for clinical success and lifestyle adjustments
Size: 21 x 27 cm
Richly illustrated in color
Digital edition also available